Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome Bags

We are having an "destination wedding" of sorts as only about 5 of our invited guests actually live in the town that is hosting us. We know it is going to be up to an 8 hour drive for a lot of my Tennessee guests and my fiance has family coming all the way from North Carolina to Colorado! We really want them to know how much we appreciate them traveling to our wedding and we decided we wanted a really unique and awesome Out-of-Town Welcome Bag. The theme of our wedding is all about everything undeniably Southern. Here are some ideas we have come up with:


I found these cute cellophane bags here that we are going to stuff with some of our favorite things. They are so much cheaper than anything else I can find, so we can spend more money on great things fill them with!


We really want to set the mood right from the very beginning of the weekend, so we are going to throw in some air plane size bottles of Jack Daniels as a tribute to my Tennessee upbringing.




We also thought it would be cute to add some of our favorite snacks. Once again, the cellophane bag prevails. We ordered the smallest size to stuff with my fiance's favorite homemade Chex Mix and a opaque bag to stuff with my best friends famous cookies.



We are going to throw in some brochures from the area, a schedule of events, and a cute little door hanger that says "Do not Disturb - I've been dancing all night!"

The final product will all be tied together something like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment