Friday, January 7, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

We are offically 56 days away from The Big Day! I feel like I still have loads of work to do and I find something new I love almost hourly, but I am starting to see seven months of planning come together. It's a great feeling, but at the same time- I'm freaking out! I can't help but remember when I was a brand spankin' new bride-to-be and all the things I was so sure I'd do, or not do. I can remember thinking I would only settle for an all lace dress, I'd do almost everything myself, and be surrounded by millions of ranunculus and peonies. Two months out from the wedding I'm getting my no-where-to-be found lace dress altered, I had to limit myself to a handful of DIY projects and my favorite flowers are out of season and $6.00 a stem.

But you know what? I'm ok with that. My wedding is evolving into something even more uniquely personal to my fiance and I than I could have ever imagined and I can't wait to see the final product.

Here are few other things I was dying to incorporate into my wedding, that just ain't happenin'!

I was hell bent on making these beautiful chocolate panels. When I got my first job and decided I didn't have time to try and beat Martha Stewart, I then learned how much it costs to pay someone else to make them!



If I had time to cut out cute fabric and glue it to lighters, I'd be all about the creative little DIY.



How adorable! "For your tears of joy" hankies. I need one for my tears that I don't have the budget to buy everyone hankies!


I still may try and make this little number happen! How neat would it be to have this in your centerpieces and one of those DIY book wreaths on the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment