Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Your wedding Ally

My name is Ally and I am getting married in March. I am a self-proclaimed lover of the internet, just ask my fiance. I love to browse around and look at all the interesting things out there. When I got engaged my obsession with bows and ruffles merged with my love of the world wide web and I began collecting all kinds of neat things I found that were wedding related. Now that my wedding is 10 weeks out {WOW!} I have become a wedding details extraordinaire! I have so many ideas and sources, it would be impossible to include them all in my wedding. So, I decided I should not hog all of these fabulous websites, ideas, and pictures and share them with who ever would like to take a little peeksy!

Most of the things you will find are "my kind" of amazing. Let them be your ally {get it??} in the obnoxiously fun time leading up to your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment